Friday 21 September was WA’s night of nights for WA brewers. The brewing community from across the state gathered for the Perth Royal Beer Awards.
Despite being a National competition, it was a big night for WA with Blasta Brewing taking out the big win with Champion Beer “Chainbreaker IPA” and Champion Brewery (small/medium).
- CRYER MALT TROPHY for CHAMPION BEER: Blasta Brewing Company
- HOPCO TROPHY for CHAMPION LARGE BREWERY: Lion
- THE SAIL AND ANCHOR TROPHY for CHAMPION SMALL BREWERY: Blasta Brewing Company
- LITTLE CREATURES TROPHY for BEST NEW EXHIBITOR: King Road Brewing Co
- COPPER & OAK TROPHY for BEST LAGER PACKAGED: Beer Farm IPL
- CRYER MALT TROPHY for BEST LAGER DRAUGHT: Lucky Bay Brewing Lockdown Dark Lager
- HOPCO TROPHY for BEST PALE ALE PACKAGED: Cheeky Monkey Sherby
- TROPHY for BEST PALE ALE DRAUGHT: Beerland Brewing
- COPPER & OAK TROPHY for BEST INDIA PALE ALE PACKAGED: Otherside Headliner
- TROPHY for BEST INDIA PALE ALE DRAUGHT: Blasta Brewing Chainbreaker
- TROPHY for BEST AMBER – DARK ALE PACKAGED: Boston Brewing Devilslide
- TROPHY for BEST AMBER – DARK ALE DRAUGHT: Nail Brewing Australia
- TROPHY for BEST PORTER – STOUT PACKAGED: Beerfarm Milk Stout
- TROPHY for BEST PORTER – STOUT DRAUGHT: Otherside Russian Imperial Stout
- CONTAINER REFRIGERATION TROPHY for BEST EUROPEAN STYLE BEER PACKAGED: Boston Brewing Afterglose
- TROPHY for BEST EUROPEAN STYLE BEER DRAUGHT: Artisan Brewing Quad 2018
- BINTANI TROPHY for BEST HYBRID & SPECIALTY BEER PACKAGED: Boston Brewing Cherry Porter
- HOP PRODUCTS AUSTRALIA TROPHY for BEST HYBRID & SPECIALTY BEER DRAUGHT: Blasta Brewing Rampant Raspberry
- LION TROPHY for BEST LOW ALCOHOL BEER PACKAGED: Pirate Life Throwback IPA
- GAGE ROADS BREWING CO. TROPHY for BEST LOW ALCOHOL BEER DRAUGHT: Pirate Life Açai & Passionfruit Sour
- MENU MAGAZINE TROPHY for BEST PACKAGING AND DESIGN: Feral Brewing Dirty Biggie
Read more about the night’s festivities here.