There is some very good news about this year’s Fremantle BeerFest – there will be no tokens!
Organisers of the event have listed to Western Australian Brewers Association Members and abandoned the system for the next festival to be held in Fremantle from November 9-11.
There will be a special Friday night session in this year’s series.
Registration for stalls are now open and there is a generous discount for WABA members. But unlike previous years, breweries and cideries will have to be full members of WABA to obtain the discount. No longer will membership fees be collected via payments to BeerFest. More details on the new membership structure will be forwarded to the industry in coming weeks.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2018:
- 2018 will have NO tokens!
- Friday night is back: bigger and better than ever! We’ve teamed with well-known WA promoters with a reputation for hosting major parties to bring the celebration to Freo! Expect some exciting news to come!
- WABA Membership: Stall prices are not inclusive of WABA membership this year, you must have your WABA membership fully paid prior to the festival.
- Weekend entertainment: The line up keeps getting better each year and there is definitely something for everyone regardless of the style or taste preference!
- Site space: Stall holder numbers and sizes will be limited to ensure the site remains comfortable and safe at all times so get it early to reserve your preference.
- Parking: All stalls include one or two free parking spaces next to the site. Council has made it clear that NO vehicles will be allowed on site after bump in. Unless you are serving out of your vehicle or your vehicle is a cool room, you will be required to move it off site.
- Social media: During registration we will ask you if you wish to assist in growing the awareness of the festival, whilst also growing your audience to a huge digital market. We will use our promotional budget to do this so it will cost you nothing. If answer YES , a facebook request for access will come from our social media gurus, Bolster. Bolster will ensure you approve any ads before they go live. (Optional)
Click this link to register your stall – https://beerfestivals.com.au/stall-shop/beerfest-festivals/fremantle-beerfest/
By taking the WABA discount option for your stall you commit to being a member of the association for the next financial year.