Changes to Liquor Licensing
The Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries, formerly Racing, Gaming and Liquor, have announced a series of adjustment to rules and regulations that could affect WABA members.
WABA includes the links to each of the changes.
As part of the regular policy review process, the following policies of the Director of Liquor Licensing have changed:
- Profit Sharing and Management Agreements –
- deleted reference to removal of offending provisions (being provisions that are not in accordance with the Liquor Control Act 1988) in an Agreement, as this is now a pre-requisite of an application; and
- all references to ‘music festival’ have been removed and replaced with the term ‘one-off or ongoing events’.
- Click here for document.
- New policy document.
- Trading Names – minor formatting amendments.
- Juveniles – Present on Licensed Premises for Reasons Other Than Work/Training – minor formatting amendments.
- FIFA World Cup – amended to relate specifically to the 2018 World Cup.